UTICA, N.Y. -- A woman was rushed to the hospital early this morning after the car she was in, went off the road, and flipped on its side.
It happened just before 12:30 a.m. Friday along River Road, in Utica.
It is unclear at this point if there were any other passengers in the vehicle, or to the extent of the woman's injuries.
Utica Police and Utica Fire Department were on-scene.
NewsChannel 2 will continue to reach out to Utica Police throughout the day for more information.
- Car flips on its side, one rushed to the hospital
- Car slides off Route 12 ramp, flips onto side
- Flip Floptober
- Car flips over into ditch in Deerfield
- National Flip Flop Day
- October's pattern flip
- One person rushed to hospital after car rolls over on Rome-Oriskany Road
- Two rushed to the hospital following New Hartford crash
- Driver blames spider after car flips over in upstate NY