UTICA, N.Y. -- A woman was rushed to the hospital early this morning after the car she was in, went off the road, and flipped on its side.
It happened just before 12:30 a.m. Friday along River Road, in Utica.
It is unclear at this point if there were any other passengers in the vehicle, or to the extent of the woman's injuries.
Utica Police and Utica Fire Department were on-scene.
NewsChannel 2 will continue to reach out to Utica Police throughout the day for more information.
- Car flips on its side, one rushed to the hospital
- Flip Floptober
- Car flips over into ditch in Deerfield
- National Flip Flop Day
- October's pattern flip
- Two rushed to the hospital following New Hartford crash
- Driver blames spider after car flips over in upstate NY
- Car flips into ditch on Campion Road ramp over weekend
- Sitting Side Abs
- After long wait, Democrat Brindisi flips New York House seat