ANNSVILLE, N.Y. -- A propane truck landed on its side after the driver of a car allegedly fell asleep at the wheel and caused a crash.
It happened on Taberg Florence Road in Annsville just before 12 p.m.
The driver of the car was transported to the hospital with minor injuries, and the driver of the propane truck is OK.
State police say the truck was 75 percent full of fuel and when crews tried to put it upright, they noticed a leak.
They also say the car drifted into the suburban propane trucks driving lane.
The truck was put back down, temporarily, to manage the leak before moving the truck again.
- Fuel leak in Annsville after driver crashed into propane truck
- West Utica streets reopened after propane leak
- Evacuees allowed back into homes after West Utica propane leak
- Mobile home catches fire overnight in Annsville
- Dog kills rabid raccoon in Annsville
- Fire that destroyed DPW trucks in Annsville believed to be mechanical
- School officials discuss future of Annsville Elementary School
- Annsville Elementary to close at end of school year
- Annsville man accused of having sexual contact with child
- Truck driver dead following Thruway crash in German Flatts