SYRACUSE, N.Y. – The Carrier Dome is looking for temporary staff to work events through the 2019-20 season.
The Dome event staff works during Syracuse University football and basketball games.
Positions include security, ushers, tickets takers and guest services workers.
Although the job is not full-time, many members of the event staff work seasonally every year.
To search available jobs and the duties of each position, visit: www.carrierdome.com.
- Carrier Dome looking for temporary event staff
- Carrier Dome to get fixed roof, other upgrades
- Syracuse unveils new security measures for Carrier Dome
- Mets make pit stop in Syracuse for Spring Training workout at Carrier Dome
- Utica College Sports Dome Finally Inflated
- Syracuse awaits No. 1 Clemson at Dome
- Temporary water outage in Oneonta
- Utica College prepares to inflate new sports dome
- Sneak peek inside new and improved UC Dome