A Utica man accused of causing a car crash that killed his passenger was supposed to be in Oneida county court Wednesday.
Bryan Forte, however, has a new attorney.
Forte crashed his car on December 22 of last year on Route 12 in Kirkland. Hanna Rice, 24 of Madison was killed.
Forte is charged with vehicular manslaughter.
His case was adjourned until May 3.
- Case against Utica man accused in Kirkland fatal crash adjourned
- Case delayed for Utica man charged in Kirkland fatal crash
- Case against man accused of killing grandmother in Utica adjourned
- Cause of Kirkland fatal crash still unknown
- Case against man accused in Ilion shooting, standoff adjourned
- Utica man pleads not guilty to manslaughter charges following Kirkland fatal crash
- Case adjourned another week for Utica man accused of killing baby
- Motions adjourned in lewd act case against former Utica firefighter
- Ricky Woods case adjourned for two weeks
- Brewczynski case adjourned until July 16