ILION, N.Y. -- The man accused of shooting a bullet through a door on Clark Street in Ilion was scheduled to appear in court Friday.
Karl Rice was scheduled to answer to charges in connection with the three-hour standoff in Ilion back in December.
Authorities say he shot a bullet through the door on West Clark Street during an argument with someone in an apartment above him.
He's charged with reckless endangerment, attempted assault and criminal possession of a weapon.
"I think both sides both the prosecution and the defense need some additional time to find out exactly how this incident started. I think its an issue to find out what was at the bottom of the entire incident that occured," said Defense Attorney George Aney.
Rice's court appearance has been adjourned to January 25 at 10 a.m.
- Case against man accused in Ilion shooting, standoff adjourned
- Ilion standoff ends peacefully
- Ilion man accused in shooting, standoff incident appears in court
- Case against man accused of killing grandmother in Utica adjourned
- Case against Utica man accused in Kirkland fatal crash adjourned
- Case against man charged in St. Vincent Street shooting adjourned
- Ricky Woods case adjourned for two weeks
- Brewczynski case adjourned until July 16
- Albany Officer Kitto case adjourned to May
- Legislature adjourns 2018 session