The man accused of stabbing his grandmother and setting her West Street apartment on fire in January – appeared in Oneida County Court Monday.
His case was adjourned until July 8.
Andre Anderson, 23, has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder, and first and second-degree arson charges.
His grandmother died from her injuries.
- Case against man accused of killing grandmother in Utica adjourned
- Case against Utica man accused in Kirkland fatal crash adjourned
- Case adjourned another week for Utica man accused of killing baby
- Utica man accused of killing grandmother may pursue psychiatric defense
- Case against man accused in Ilion shooting, standoff adjourned
- Case against Utica man accused of killing his grandmother heads to grand jury
- Motions adjourned in lewd act case against former Utica firefighter
- Ricky Woods case adjourned for two weeks
- Brewczynski case adjourned until July 16
- Albany Officer Kitto case adjourned to May