UTICA, N.Y. -- The man accused of shooting another man on St. Vincent Street in March appeared in court Monday morning, where his case was delayed another week.
Elias Carr, 26, is facing attempted assault, criminal possession of a weapon, and criminal use of a firearm.
He previously plead not guilty to the charges.
Carr's case was adjourned until next Monday.
The victim was shot twice in the leg and was treated for his injuries. An order of protection has been issued for the victim.
- Case against man charged in St. Vincent Street shooting adjourned
- St. Vincent Street shooting suspect still at large in Utica
- Police: Man charged in St. Vincent Street shooting shot himself in the groin
- Utica man pleads guilty to charge in St. Vincent Street shooting
- Case against man accused in Ilion shooting, standoff adjourned
- Man who shot himself in the groin pleads guilty in St. Vincent Street shooting
- Ricky Woods case adjourned for two weeks
- Brewczynski case adjourned until July 16
- Albany Officer Kitto case adjourned to May
- Legislature adjourns 2018 session