UTICA, N.Y. -- An attempted murder suspect appeared in Oneida County Court Thursday with no attorney.
Brandell Watkins, of Rochester, is accused o shooting Jonathan Hines at a South Street mini market in Utica last December.
Judge Michael Dwyer had harsh words for both Syracuse-area attorneys who he said were contacted about the court date, but they said they forgot to write down the correct date.
- Case delayed for Utica attempted murder suspect due to attorneys
- Suspect charged with attempted murder following Utica shooting
- Father of Utica murder suspect apologizes
- Case against man accused in Utica teen's death delayed
- Case delayed for Utica man charged in Kirkland fatal crash
- Utica homicide suspect gets another court delay to find lawyer
- Case against suspended Albany cop delayed due to DNA found on knife
- Utica Attorney Mark Wolber answers legal questions
- Utica man charged with attempted robbery
- Florida murder suspect allegedly tried fleeing to Utica after crime