UTICA, N.Y. -- The case was adjourned until April for the Utica man who pleaded not guilty to vehicular manslaughter last Thursday.
Brian Forte, 30, is charged with vehicular manslaughter, and DWAI-drugs in connection with a December 22 fatal crash along Route 12 in Kirkland.
The crash killed his 24-year-old passenger, Hanna Rice.
Forte was later released on $20,000 bail bond.
His court case is adjourned to April 24, as the attorney needed more time to consider the offer.
- Case delayed for Utica man charged in Kirkland fatal crash
- Case against Utica man accused in Kirkland fatal crash adjourned
- Cause of Kirkland fatal crash still unknown
- Utica man pleads not guilty to manslaughter charges following Kirkland fatal crash
- Structure Fire Reported in Kirkland
- Case against man accused in Utica teen's death delayed
- Utica man charged in Hopper Street crash
- Crews respond to early morning rollover crash in Kirkland
- Clark Mills woman critically injured in Kirkland crash
- No injuries reported after SUV crashes into Kirkland ditch