BRIDGEWATER- A 19-year-old Oneida County woman was arrested for allegedly stabbing another woman during a physical altercation.
According to New York State Police, the physical altercation happened at approximately 2 a.m. on May 4.
Police said 39-year-old Sondra Tilbe, and 19-year-old Mikenna Fox from Cassville were involved in a physical altercation in front of a residence on State Route 20 in the town of Bridgewater.
They said during the course of the altercation, Tilbe was stabbed in the left buttock and was transported to a local hospital and treated.
Fox is charged with one (1) count of Assault 2nd degree, a class “D” felony. She was transported to the Oneida County Centralized Arraignment Court for Arraignment.
- Cassville teen arrested for stabbing a woman
- Mug Club: Cassville Fire Department Craft Show
- Cassville man charged with assault after altercation with deputy
- Utica woman accused of stabbing female victim
- Camden woman sentenced for stabbing husband
- Ava woman allegedly bites, stabs victim
- Stabbing at Lewis County farm, arrest made
- Francis Street Stabbing
- Madison County Stabbing
- Boonville teen, Indiana woman win Boilermaker 5K