(KGW) On Sunday, September 30, baby Audrey Harmon, less than a week old, stopped breathing at the portrait studio at J.C. Penney at Oregon's Clackamas Town Center mall.
"You can't describe what it's like to see your child turn blue. Not really know how to help or what the hell's going on," Kaylob Harmon, Audrey's father, said.
Audrey's mother, Jessie Siefer, called 911, while the father tried to administer infant CPR.
Newly released surveillance video shows deputies Dan Olson, Jonah Russell and Jonathan Zacharkiw running through the mall to reach baby Audrey. When they arrived, the parents were distraught and the infant was pale and not responding.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2OfZfFc
- Caught on cam: Deputies save baby
- Caught on cam: Bunny pulled from fire
- Angel caught on camera?
- Royal baby name announced
- Comets re-sign F Cam Darcy to one-year extension
- Watch Live: Hurricane Florence web cams from the Carolinas
- NEWSTALK: 2018 March for Babies
- Baby tossed from burning building
- Deputy Elf On The Shelf
- Dog Saves Rome Man's Life