KIRKLAND, N.Y. -- There is still no official word on what caused a fatal crash in Kirkland over the weekend.
According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Department, the driver of a Prius, 30-year-old Bryan Forte of Utica, was treated at St. Elizabeth Medical Center than transferred to SUNY Upstate in Syracuse.
Hanna Rice, 24 of Madison, his passenger, was killed.
The other driver, 25-year-old Jacob Schultz of Utica, was taken to St. Elizabeth Medical Center, then released.
The crash happened Saturday morning before 8 a.m. on Route 12.
- Cause of Kirkland fatal crash still unknown
- Case delayed for Utica man charged in Kirkland fatal crash
- Case against Utica man accused in Kirkland fatal crash adjourned
- Structure Fire Reported in Kirkland
- Utica man pleads not guilty to manslaughter charges following Kirkland fatal crash
- Crews respond to early morning rollover crash in Kirkland
- Clark Mills woman critically injured in Kirkland crash
- No injuries reported after SUV crashes into Kirkland ditch
- Oneida County sheriff's deputy involved in Kirkland crash
- Water main break impacting traffic in Kirkland