RICHFIELD SPRINGS N.Y. -- Otsego County Sheriff Richard Devlin said he met with the Otsego County district attorney on Wednesday to review the investigation.
Law enforcement ordered a subpoena for records in the case. The Sheriff said once those come in, it will determine a path forward.
The Sheriff said there is no timeframe as to when the information on what happened will be released.
The crash happened back in December on Main Street in Richfield Springs. A state fire vehicle was involved in a multi-car accident on State Route 20 in Richfield Springs.
Ten people were injured, seven vehicles were damaged.
- Community still waits on cause for Richfield Springs crash
- Veterans honored at Richfield Springs Central School
- Parking advisory in Richfield Springs through Tuesday
- Richfield Springs accident victim looking for closure
- Conclusion coming in Richfield Springs crash involving state fire vehicle
- Investigators: Medical event may have caused Richfield Springs crash
- Richfield Springs man facing felony charge for allegedly punching TV
- A Richfield Springs B&B Chimney fire spreads to attic
- Richfield Springs: Council members and public discuss land ordinance
- 2 men accused of burglarizing Richfield Springs liquor store