EAGLE BAY, N.Y. -- Drinking a beer and smoking a bowl is what town of Webb police say a driver was doing on Route 28.
Jeremy Maxwell, of Cazenovia, is accused of smoking marijuana, drinking Labatt, using his cell phone, and going 30 miles over the speed limit through Eagle Bay.
Police say he just left work in Inlet, at the time of the incident Wednesday night.
He was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, speeding, consumption of alcohol in motor vehicle, and operating a motor vehicle while using a cell phone.
Maxwell is due in court April 11.
- Cazenovia man accused of drinking a beer, smoking a bowl while driving
- Newstalk: Cazenovia Fourth of July Foot Race
- Mug Club: 47th Annual Cazenovia July 4th Foot Races
- Cherry Valley man accused of assaulting troopers, stealing beer
- Cazenovia man charged with forcing female to have sex, deputies say
- Cazenovia man sentenced to 45 years in prison for sexually exploiting a child
- Harried Housewife: Beer Bread
- The world's biggest beer company is looking at making cannabis drinks
- High winds blew off section of new Cazenovia dairy barn's roof
- Clinton powers past Cazenovia in Section III Class B Tournament to earn date with Holland Patent