CAZENOVIA, N.Y. -- A Cazenovia man has been accused of rape.
According to the Madison County Sheriff's Office, 43-year-old Christopher Conley, forced a female to engage in sexual intercourse with him.
The alleged incident happened at his home back in December of 2018.
He has been charged with first-degree rape, which is a Class B felony.
Conley was arraigned and sent to the Madison County Jail. He is scheduled to reappear in court at a later date.
- Cazenovia man charged with forcing female to have sex, deputies say
- High winds blew off section of new Cazenovia dairy barn's roof
- Rome man accused of raping female child
- Rome man accused of raping female victim
- Cassville man charged with assault after altercation with deputy
- Man charged with impersonating a Madison County sheriff's deputy
- Deputies: 2 females fled from Marcy crash that left several injured
- Weinstein arraigned on rape, other sex charges
- Utica woman accused of stabbing female victim
- Deputies: Westmoreland man charged with DWI after crashing truck, leaving scene