CAZENOVIA, N.Y. -- A Cazenovia man has been accused of rape.
According to the Madison County Sheriff's Office, 43-year-old Christopher Conley, forced a female to engage in sexual intercourse with him.
The alleged incident happened at his home back in December of 2018.
He has been charged with first-degree rape, which is a Class B felony.
Conley was arraigned and sent to the Madison County Jail. He is scheduled to reappear in court at a later date.
- Cazenovia man charged with forcing female to have sex, deputies say
- Newstalk: Cazenovia Fourth of July Foot Race
- Mug Club: 47th Annual Cazenovia July 4th Foot Races
- Cazenovia man accused of drinking a beer, smoking a bowl while driving
- Cazenovia man sentenced to 45 years in prison for sexually exploiting a child
- Utica man charged with child sex abuse
- High winds blew off section of new Cazenovia dairy barn's roof
- Clinton powers past Cazenovia in Section III Class B Tournament to earn date with Holland Patent
- Rome man accused of raping female child
- Rome man accused of raping female victim