WHITESBORO- Mike's Whitesboro Fish on Main Street in Whitesboro was busy for Good Friday.
Owner, Mike Walter, said this is one of his busiest days of the year. He orders 400-600 pounds of fish just for the holiday, when he typically sells 300 pounds on a normal day.
The market has been around for 33 years, attracting people from as far as Ava and Boonville.
"Most my customers are catholic for the most part, but we also have the Italians and the Polish who very good customers," said Mike Walter.
- Mohawk Valley recognizes Good Friday
- Several Mohawk Valley schools recognized for recycling efforts
- Several Mohawk Valley schools nationally recognized for music education programs
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association holds annual gala
- Mohawk Valley Water Authority Talks Freezing Pipes
- Dangerous travel conditions in the Mohawk Valley
- Newstalk: Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency
- Mohawk Valley Welcomes Veterans for Free Picnic
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association hosts annual gala
- Heavy, wet snow hits the Mohawk Valley