This Monday, February 24th, is Celeste Friend's first Town Hall meeting. It will run from 7:00pm to 9:00pm at the Notre Dame Elementary School on 11 Barton Ave in Utica and is open to the public. Residents of South Utica are especially encouraged to attend.
This Town Hall will serve as a general introduction of Mrs. Friend to her Ward. There will be many tasks addressed, including what Friend has accomplished over the past couple months on the Council, issues she intends to research and develop legislation for, and field any questions her Constituents may have.
Refreshments will be served at the end along with a session for questions and mingling. More information is available at the link here.
- Celeste Friend's First Town Hall
- VA Holds Town Hall
- Brindisi holds Tax Talk Town Hall
- Brindisi Takes Town Hall to Colgate
- Brindisi Holds Town Hall in Herkimer County
- Assemblywoman Buttenschon hosts Whitesboro town hall
- Salka holds town hall in Laurens
- Tenney to hold another telephone town hall Wednesday
- Brindisi to hold town hall in Utica this evening
- Assemblyman Anthony Brindisi holds town hall in Utica