UTICA, N.Y. -- The U.S. Census Bureau is now accepting applications for employment in the 2020 Census in every county of New York State.
The Utica Municipal Housing Authority is set to hold a workshop on how to apply for a career within the United States Census Bureau. The workshop is being held on Monday, July 29 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Utica Public Library. Parking will be in the rear of the building off Park Avenue.
Visit http://www.2020census.gov/jobs%20 to start an application today!
Information will be provided on how local organizations can support the Census job recruitment efforts.
For more information, call (315) 982-3731, 315-735-5246, (ext. 25 or 34), or email email@example.com.
The workshop is free and open to the public.
- Census career workshop being offered
- Animal Cruelty Workshop
- Fight looms over census and citizenship
- Trial starts over census citizenship question
- Mug Club: M. Griffith Investment Services Workshop
- Tenney hosts cybersecurity workshop in Rome
- Choosing a career in agriculture
- Judge lets challenge to census citizenship query go forward
- Census citizenship controversy likely to face New York trial
- Supreme Court allows census trial to go forward