Little Falls, N.Y. - Main St. in Little Falls was jam-packed on Saturday as people flocked to the 4th annual Little Falls Cheese Festival.
There were more than 60 vendors and over 100 different cheeses on hand. Most of the vendors were cheese and dairy based, but there were also some other food vendors there as well.
The Cheese Festival started in 2015 to showcase New York State artisan cheese makers and gourmet food producers and to celebrate the historical roots of Little Falls. Did you know, the first cheese exchange in the United States was in Little Falls in the 1850s, which set the price of cheese for the country and influenced the price of cheese in Europe!
- 'Cheesy' day in Little Falls brings out people in droves
- Police: Rome man drove 115 mph while intoxicated, then crashed
- Police: Ontario woman stole car in Ilion and drove to Ohio
- Police: Westernville man drove with BAC level 3 times legal limit, crashed vehicle
- Cameo: Bringing celebrities to you
- Trenton Falls Open
- National Survivors of Suicide Day program in New Hartford brings heartfelt thoughts to Waterville family
- The Boolermaker is back, bringing in hundreds
- Working to bring Art Space to Utica
- New Hartford Police : Shoppers...bring your patience