COLUMBUS, N.Y. -- A 20-year-old Chenango County man is facing rape charges.
Lukest Wahlberg, of the town of Columbus, is accused of holding down a woman on two separate occasions and raping her.
Chenango County sheriff's say there was another instance when Wahlberg held a knife to the victim's neck as well.
He was charged with first-degree rape and second-degree menacing.
Wahlberg has been sent to the Chenango County Correctional Facility on $25,000 cash bail.
- Chenango County man accused of holding woman down, raping her
- Chenango County woman killed in house fire
- Trial starts for Chenango County woman accused of killing adopted son
- Chenango Ave Bridge construction underway
- 27-year-old Sherburne man killed in Chenango County crash
- Chenango County man convicted of killing adopted son sentenced
- Trial underway for Chenango County man accused of killing adopted son
- Opening statements underway for Chenango County man accused of killing adopted son
- Taberg man accused of raping woman, holding her against her will in Trenton
- Utica woman accused of raping teenage boy