NORWICH, N.Y. -- The Chenango County man accused of killing his adopted, disabled son, and setting the house on fire has been found guilty.
Ernest Franklin II was convicted after a week-long trial, according to the Evening Sun Newspaper.
He killed his 16-year-old son, and tried to mask the evidence by setting the fire.
Franklin and his wife were both charged in case.
Heather franklin's trial is scheduled to begin April 1.
- Chenango County man found guilty of killing 16-year-old adopted son
- Chenango County man convicted of killing adopted son sentenced
- Chenango County mother admits killing adopted son, burning down home
- Trial underway for Chenango County man accused of killing adopted son
- Opening statements underway for Chenango County man accused of killing adopted son
- Sentencing date set for Chenango County man convicted of killing adopted son
- Mother sentenced for killing 16-year-old adopted son
- Trial starts for Chenango County woman accused of killing adopted son
- Chenango County woman killed in house fire
- 27-year-old Sherburne man killed in Chenango County crash