LITTLE FALLS- Canal Days happened over the weekend in Little Falls had Chicks along the Canal.
This is a marketplace with women entrepreneurs who bring jewelry, art, upcycled clothing, handmade items, antiques, collectibles, garden and shabby chic.
They had over 35 vendors along the canal. Organizers for the event said they attract more than just women.
"People are coming from all over the place, the vendors are coming from all over the place, Syracuse and Amsterdam and everywhere in between," said Juli Webster with the Chicks Along the Canal.
The money goes back to the Little Falls Canal Corporation.
- Chicks Along the Canal
- Bridge removed, Canal Reopened
- Canal Corp. to host Frankfort meeting about canal trail project
- NY Canal Corporation working hard on Erie Canal winter maintenance
- Mug Club: Erie Canal Half
- Mug Club: Erie Canal Cruises
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Downtown Community Forum focuses on canal
- Penguin chick at Syracuse zoo gets a name