ROME, N.Y. -- A Christmas baby was born at Rome Memorial Hospital Tuesday.
Kylee Dickinson was the perfect Christmas gift, just in time to ring in the new year.
NewsChannel 2 can bet that her mother, Jennifer, and father, Aaron, think so too.
She joined big brothers Brent, and Carter, and her proud dad at home in Camden.
She weighed 7 pounds, and 1 ounce.
- It's a girl! Christmas baby born at Rome Memorial Hospital
- Meet the first baby born in Rome New Year's Day
- NEWSTALK: Rome Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Rome Memorial Hospital enacts emergency preparedness plan due to threat
- VolunTeen at Rome Memorial Hospital accepting summer applications
- Mug Club: Tree of Lights at Rome Memorial Hospital
- Rome Memorial Hospital promotes National Donate Life month
- Mug Club: Rome Memorial Hospital Tree of Lights
- Rome Rescue Mission celebrates Christmas
- Ceremony at Veterans Memorial Park in Rome