The City of Utica and Rome pools are open for the season!
In Utica: Seymour Pool in North Utica is the only city pool open as of right now because of renovations at Addison Miller and Buckley pools. Birnie Bus will be transporting kids to and from Seymour pool on Wednesdays and Fridays throughout the summer until renovations are complete at Addison Miller and Buckley pools. A bus will pick kids up from Addison Miller and Buckley pools at 12:30 p.m. and take them to Seymour. Then kids will be dropped back off at Addison Miller and Buckley at 4:15 p.m.
There is no word yet on when Addison Miller and Buckley pools will re-open be will we keep you updated on this.
In Rome: Five community pools are now open for the summer. The Rome Municipal pool, Tosti pool, Gryziec Field pool, Steven's Field pool, and Guyer Field pool are all officially open.
Officials are reminding parents and kids alike to be safe this summer and follow all rules when enjoying time at the pool!
- City of Utica and Rome Pools Open for the Season
- City of Rome pools to open on Monday
- Addison Miller Pool in Utica opens Monday afternoon
- New season at Utica-Rome Speedway begins May 6
- Seymour Pool Welcomes Swimmers and Utica Police
- Rome Community Theater opens season with musical comedy
- Utica-Rome unemployment rates are down
- Utica Coffee Roasting delivers turkeys to Utica, Rome rescue missions
- One of Utica's 3 swimming pools is now open for the summer
- Utica City Budget