UTICA, N.Y. -- Utica city officials are working toward approving the city's budget.
So the city of Utica Board of Estimate and Apportionment voted unanimously to approve the city's $71.8 million budget.
The move is just one step in the budget that's being finalized.
The budget comes with a 2 percent tax decrease for Utica residents.
The Utica Common Council now has until March 20 to pass any amendments to the budget for the mayor to consider.
And for the city of Utica, the new fiscal year begins on April 1.
- City officials working toward approving Utica's $71.8M budget
- Utica City Budget
- Utica school board approves 2019-2020 budget
- Herkimer County approves 2018 budget
- No tax increase in newly approved 2019 Oneonta city budget
- Utica Common Council votes to pass city budget
- New York lawmakers approve state budget
- High budget movie filming in downtown Utica?
- City of Utica has first official mayoral candidate – Joe Marino
- City Budget Director gives clarification on $700,000 budget gap