NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. – A Clark Mills man is facing multiple charges following a burglary investigation.
New Hartford police say they investigated several complaints of burglaries in late January in the commercial district that led to the arrest.
They say 35-year-old Nathan Crest, of Clark Mills, was involved in several incidents of either stolen cash, break-ins, forcibly entering businesses, in the Seneca Turnpike/Commercial Drive area. They also say there were similar happenings in the city of Utica around the same time.
For the New Hartford incidents, Cress has been charged with two counts of third-degree burglary, two counts of third-degree criminal mischief, and petit larceny.
Cress was arraigned and sent to Oneida County Jail in lieu of bail.
- Clark Mills man facing multiple charges following burglary investigation
- Clark Mills man faces drug charges
- Boonville man facing multiple charges after Lewis County domestic call
- Clark Mills woman critically injured in Kirkland crash
- Water main repair underway in Clark Mills' Tindal Manor District
- Herkimer man facing felony charges after admitting to burglaries
- Utica man, NY Mills man among 5 facing drug charges in Madison County
- Multiple shots fired at Twin Ponds in New York Mills
- Man wanted in Ohio facing local charges following police chase in Whitesboro, NY Mills
- Utica man faces rape charges