CLINTON- The Clinton Arena has made the Kraft Hockeyville Final Four. This is a contest in which people vote for the best small hockey town in America. The historic village of Clinton with a strong hockey background, will try and take home the grand prize of $150,000 next Saturday.
In order to capture the grand prize, the arena needs you to vote. The Kraft Hockeyville polls will open at 12:00 a.m. April 13th. The polls will close at 11:00 a.m. April 14th. Organizers are urging you to vote as many times as you would like.
On Friday WKTV spoke with the manager of the Clinton Arena, Mike Orsino, who explained where this money could potentially be spent.
“We need to fix the roof, I think that is where the money will go,” said Orsino. “We will speak with everyone who uses the facility to see what they want to be improved and then go from there.”
A longtime resident of Clinton, Andrew Burns, has helped to make this Final Four possible. Burns told WKTV the contest could potentially be huge for the village.
“One thing we are really excited about is the brand recognition for Hamilton College in Clinton, and that we are a hockey town,” said Burns.
Burns a volunteer to this project also helped organize “100 Years of Hockey in Clinton”.
Here's a link to a really neat video about Clinton and also the link you can vote through: https://www.krafthockeyville.com/
- Clinton Among Hockeyville Final Four
- Clinton celebrates Hockeyville USA title with events all weekend
- Hockeyville USA: Pep rally, NHL preseason game tonight in Clinton
- Fans, players ready for Hockeyville USA game in Clinton
- Clinton Arena in top 4 for chance to become next Kraft Hockeyville
- Sabres, Blue Jackets to play in Kraft Hockeyville preseason game
- Clinton falls in Section III Division II boys hockey final