CLINTON, NY – A local community came together Saturday night to help one of their own who is battling breast cancer.
The Clinton Lion’s Club and the Clinton Chamber of Commerce held a spaghetti dinner and basket raffle at the United Methodist Church in Clinton to raise money for Patty Louise.
Louise is the owner and editor of the Waterville Times.
She also played a vital role in making Clinton New York, Hockeyville USA.
Louise says she is overwhelmed by all the support she has received.
“Even with good insurance you get hit hard with co-pays and expenses, so this is just tremendous. All this love and support means more than anything.”
Louise recently finished chemotherapy and will begin radiation treatments on Monday.
- Clinton community comes together to support local woman battling breast cancer
- Waterville community shows support for editor battling breast cancer
- Utica firefighters raise funds for local woman fighting breast cancer
- Community comes together to help a local woman fighting Cancer
- Annual Making Strides against Breast Cancer walk
- NewsTalk: Pink Power Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch
- Community comes together to support local veteran
- Community offers support for Rome toddler losing battle with leukemia
- Benefit for Desiree Sotelo, local military vet battling cancer
- Mug Club: Pink Power Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch