CLINTON, NY – The weather was perfect for the 40th Annual KAC Run & Walk on Saturday.
The day started out with a festival on the Clinton Village Green.
There was plenty of food, music, and entertainment for everyone to enjoy.
There was also a baking contest and lots of games and activities for the kids.
This is one of the biggest fundraisers for the Kirkland Art Center.
Tim Rand, Marketing Director of the KAC, says they use the money for a variety of things, including scholarships and providing entertainment to the community.
“We bring in national acts for concerts. It gives people in this town a venue where they can come see something they might not normally be able to.”
This year’s event included youth races and a 5k run around the village.
- Clinton holds 40th annual KAC Run & Walk
- Sitrin holds annual Stars & Stripes Run-Walk
- Mug Club: 40th Annual Friendship Craft Festival
- Racers on their way in 40th annual Boilermaker 15K
- Mug Club: 8th Annual Patriot Run & Walk
- Mug Club: 40th Drums Along the Mohawk
- Mug Club: 5th Annual Veterans 5K Run/Walk
- 40th Annual Sauquoit Valley Fine Arts & Crafts Show gets under way
- 26th annual Wiggle Waggle Walk-A-Thon
- Annual Making Strides against Breast Cancer walk