NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- The Clinton man who was involved in a motorcycle crash more than a month ago, has died.
Andrew Maxam, 22, of Clinton died from his injuries on Saturday, Feb. 22.
The crash happened on Jan. 14 in New Hartford on the Arterial. At the time, New Hartford Police said Maxam lost control of his motorcycle in the northbound lane and hit the center guide rail. He was thrown from the bike.
Maxam was treated at the scene and later taken to SUNY Upstate Hospital in Syracuse by Mercy Flight. For more than a month, the Clinton man was reported to be in critical condition.
Visitation hours for Andrew Maxam are set for Thursday, Feb. 27 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Owens-Pavlot & Rogers funeral service, in Clinton.
Funeral services are set for 10 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 28 at the same location.
- Clinton man dies from injuries sustained in January motorcycle crash
- Mohawk man dies after motorcycle crash
- Yorkville woman dies from injuries sustained in house fire
- Oneonta woman dies from injuries sustained in car-pedestrain accident
- UPDATE: Onondaga County man sustains life-threatening injuries in I-90 crash
- Clinton man facing charges
- 22-year-old Trenton crash victim dies from injuries
- 3 charged in Oneida after 11-week-old sustains fractures, other injuries
- Sauquoit man arrested after nearly year-long motorcycle crash investigation
- UPDATE: Police ID New Hartford man killed in motorcycle crash