VERONA – A Clinton man was hospitalized following a one-car crash in the town of Verona Sunday morning, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say around 8:37 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 4, 28-year-old Matthew Spaulding of Clinton was driving his 2016 Dodge Darth northbound on State Route 31 in Verona when he went into the opposite lane and off the east shoulder of the road. His vehicle then struck a utility pole and came to a rest.
Deputies say Spaulding was transported to Oneida Healthcare by Vineall Ambulance to be treated for minor injuries. He was also issued a traffic summons for the Town of Verona Court at a later date.
The Verona Fire Department also assisted at the scene.
- Clinton man injured in 1-car crash in Verona
- Oneida man killed in 1-car crash
- Sauquoit woman injured in 1-car crash in Marshall
- Rome woman injured in 1-car crash in Lee
- New Hartford man injured in Verona crash
- UPDATE: Police release names of 3 people killed in 1-car crash on Thruway in Verona
- Sauquoit man killed in 1-car crash in Litchfield
- Utica man killed in 1-car crash in Trenton
- 2 people hospitalized following 1-car crash in Sangerfield
- Ilion woman charged with DWI following 1-car crash