CLARK MILLS – An Oneida County woman has been arrested after more than 100 cats were taken from her home last week.
The CNY SPCA says on October 31st 54-year-old Roberta Graziadei of Millstream Court was arrested and charged with animal cruelty for allegedly “harboring over one hundred animals in unhealthy and unsanitary conditions at her residence.”
The Mattydale-based SPCA reported Monday that it would be closed for a couple of days and was in “desperate need” of cat necessities after receiving more than 100 Persian cats from Graziadei’s home.
NewsChannel 2 has reached out to Graziadei for comment.
PREVIOUS COVERAGE: CNY SPCA receives more than 100 cats from Oneida County home
- Woman arrested for animal cruelty after more than 100 cats brought to SPCA
- Animal Cruelty Workshop
- CNY SPCA receives more than 100 cats from Oneida County home
- Susquehanna SPCA Capital Campaign
- Vernon man facing animal cruelty charges
- Humane Society seeks donations after Danube animal cruelty arrest
- Schenectady man convicted of felony animal cruelty after killing neighbor's cat
- Multiple animals seized in disturbing animal cruelty case in Danube
- Discussion on ways to improve animal cruelty laws
- Task force tackles growing animal cruelty problem in Otsego County