I hope you had the chance to enjoy Tuesday's sunshine! We finally broke out of a cloudy, wet pattern that was with us for several days. Unfortunately another stretch of cloudy and wet weather is expected as we head into Halloween and early November.
The next weather maker arrives on Halloween. Clouds return along with light rain. Temperatures will be mild, with highs in the mid 50s. Mild weather is expected for Hallween evening, along with rain. The trick or treaters will need a rain jacket and/or umbrella.
The wet weather is expected to continue on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday as a slow moving storm system moves through. The next chance for a sunny day looks to be on Sunday.
- Clouds and rain return for Halloween
- Rain returns Thursday
- Rain returns, then HOT!
- NEWSTALK: Halloween in Westmoreland
- Local Halloween Events
- Harried Housewife: Halloween Crispy Treats
- Halloween 2018 by the numbers
- Starbucks adds Witch's Brew Halloween drink
- Mug Club: Maynard Fire Department Halloween Party
- Tips for staying safe this Halloween