UTICA -- Working outdoors can be difficult, especially in freezing temperatures.
Max Bonearchuk, delivery driver of Franco's Pizza & Deli, tells us the challenges he faces while working in bad weather.
He says the days when the weather is at it's worst, is when deliveries are at an all time high.
"Those nights are always the busiest so we have about 25-30 [deliveries] on just those nights," Bonearchuk said. "Once we start getting more and more it starts to pick up and build up, and that's when it starts to take forever. And in the cold you can't do anything about how fast you drive either."
Driving in the snow and other bad weather conditions is just one challenge Bonearchuk says he faces on the job.
He also says the cold weather sometimes leads to car troubles.
- Cold temperatures affect people who work outdoors
- 17 ways (and counting) that the cold temperatures are affecting the US
- Cold weather can affect local firefighting efforts
- The Cherry Valley Outdoor Games
- Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy moonlit trail
- Snowstorm affects local businesses
- Outdoor retailer 'Herb' Philipson's up for sale
- Mug Club: Ava Dorfman Outdoor Music Program
- Rollercoaster of temperatures continues
- Reuters reports Remington Outdoor Company seeking bankruptcy cash