After being in the 80s earlier this week, the weather patterns have flipped back to the colder side. We haven't seen many below average days this fall, but we're on the verge of an extended period of cold heading into the weekend and through next week.
The overall jet stream pattern is changing as it drops south across the region. The weather becomes much more active when the jet stream is situated over our region, and that's going to bring clouds, showers, and breezy conditions. The next wave of low pressure arrives Friday night and brings light rain showers to the region.
Snow showers are possible along the hilltops Saturday morning too.
- Cold weather settling in
- An early winter settles in...
- Cold, unsettled weather continues through the weekend
- Utica neighbor dispute settled in court
- Near Record Cold Friday
- Cold Hard Cash
- Cold this weekend
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office offers cold weather safety tips
- Tony Stewart, Ward family settle wrongful death lawsuit
- American to pay $45M to settle airfare collusion lawsuit