Colgate basketball drew a No. 15 seed in the NCAA Tournament and will play No. 2 seed Tennessee in Columbus, Ohio on Friday.
The contest will tip off after the Iowa-Cincinnati game concludes, at approximately 2:45 p.m..
The Raiders are headed to the Big Dance for the first time since 1996 -- a 23-year drought that saw the program only reach the Patriot League Tournament championship game three times, including each of the last two years.
The Orange, No. 8 in the West Region, will meet No. 9 Baylor on Thursday at approximately 9:57 p.m.
- Colgate earns 15-seed, will face Tennessee, Syracuse will battle against Baylor in 8/9-seed matchup
- Baylor shoots past Syracuse 78-69 in NCAA's West Region
- Syracuse tops Colgate in CNY battle as Howard returns to the court
- The matchup: Syracuse vs. Duke in the Sweet 16
- Colgate fans hopeful for win against Tennessee despite underdog ranking
- Tennessee holds off Colgate to advance to NCAA second round
- Tyus Battle's career high leads Syracuse over Iona
- Battle scores 17 as Syracuse beats No. 18 Clemson
- Utica firefighter takes DNA battle to Syracuse Court
- Syracuse leading scorer, Battle, to enter NBA Draft without agent