For your Columbus Day holiday weekend forecast, we start off with bad
Rain showers Saturday with some areas seeing drizzle and patchy fog. Highs in
the lower 60s. Saturday night, expect more patchy fog with wet roads and lows in
the upper 30s to near 40 degrees. Up near the Adirondacks could see some frost
overnight if temperatures drop into the lower 30s.
The good news is that better weather is on it's way for Sunday and Monday,
Expect sunny skies Sunday with highs in the lower 60s. Mostly clear skies at
night with lows in the lower 40s.
Monday, Columbus Day, a few clouds but still lots of sunshine and highs in the
lower 60s. Also, it will be breezy with wind speeds around 10 to 15 mph from the
West. Monday night, we will have mostly clear skies with lows in the upper 30s
to near 40 degrees. The chance for frost is possible again for some cooler spots
if they reach the lower 30s.
This dry and pleasant weather lasts for Tuesday as well. Partly cloudy skies
with highs only near 60 degrees. A cooler trend moves in towards the midweek
with temperatures staying in the 50s.
- Columbus Day holiday weekend forecast
- Memorial Day Weekend Forecast
- Weekend forecast
- An early look at the holiday weekend forecast
- Road conditions for the holiday weekend
- Roadwork suspended for upcoming holiday weekend
- Weekend forecast is bittersweet
- Boilermaker Weekend Forecast
- Good and bad news for your Labor Day weekend forecast
- Gov. Cuomo says state budget deal reached before holiday weekend