Utica, N.Y. - The Utica Comets and American Hockey league announced the 2018-19 regular season schedule, Wednesday.
The Comets will begin the regular season with a couple of weekend games at the Adirondack Bank Center, opening the year against the defending champs, Toronto Marlies on October 5 at 7 p.m. They will then take on the Belleville Senators on October 6 at 7 p.m. to wrap up opening weekend.
Utica's fan-friendly schedule will feature 17 Friday night home games and 26 games on the weekend.
Comets fans will have the chance to see the Cleveland Monsters for the first time since the 2014-15 season when they visit the AUD for the first time this coming season on October 19 at 7 p.m.
For the third straight year, the Utica Comets and Syracuse Crunch will clash 12 times in the Galaxy Cup series, the first of which taking place on October 20 in Syracuse. The Crunch visit Utica for the first time on November 16 at 7 p.m.
The Comets longest road trip of the year spans 12 days in late November to early December with four games over that time. The longest home stand will take place in mid-January with five games over the course of nine days.
The regular season will conclude at home for the fourth time in six years as they take on the Crunch on Sunday, April 14 at 5 p.m.
For the complete 2018-19 Utica Comets regular season schedule, click here.
- Comets 2018-19 regular season schedule released
- Comets 2019-20 regular season schedule released
- Utica City FC announces 2018-19 schedule
- Comets close out regular season with overtime victory
- Utica Comets announce 2017 preseason schedule
- Comets excited for upcoming season
- Comets season ticket holders celebrate upcoming season
- Comets fall to Marlies in season opener
- Comets fans look forward to the season
- Comets' Sifers to retire following this season