UTICA, N.Y. -- The Utica Comets will play Saturday's game against the Belleville Senators hours earlier than originally scheduled.
The team will take the ice at 2 p.m. instead of the previously scheduled 7 p.m. start.
Utica Comets President Robert Esche made the announcement Friday morning, as a winter snow storm is expected to hit the region Saturday evening and continue into Sunday.
The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins also moved their start time up against the Hershey Bears.
This will be the final game in the Save of the Day Foundation Week, where the team will wear the iconic black and green jerseys.
- Comets game moved earlier Saturday as winter storm moves in
- Comet move within one point of Amerks with OT win
- Earlier flu season expected
- Strong storms moving through CNY tonight
- Parking information for Utica Comets game tonight
- Moving Mondays: Walking Plies
- Hundreds of flights canceled as winter storms move across the US
- Winter Storm Wednesday
- Winter storm expected Friday...
- Comets force Game 5, down Marlies 5-2 at home