Utica, N.Y. - The Utica Comets announced that the club has signed forward Cam Darcy to a one-year AHL contract extension, Tuesday.
Darcy first came to the Comets after signing a PTO on October 5. He then signed an AHL contract with the team for the remainder of the season on November 30.
The 24-year old had a career year with Utica last season, tallying a career-high 24 points in 46 games. He also had three points in the team's five playoff games.
Darcy has appeared in 136 AHL games between the Comets and the Syracuse Crunch where he has 43 career points.
He was originally a seventh round draft pick of the Tampa Bay Lightning in the 2014 NHL entry draft.
- Comets re-sign F Cam Darcy to one-year extension
- Darcy's backhander lifts Comets to victory in overtime against Penguins
- Hamilton signs two-year deal with Comets
- UCFC dominate MetroStars 13-5, sign Ubiparipovic to two-year extension
- Utica City signs coach Ryan Hall to three-year extension
- Comets sign duo in Arseneau, Malone
- Canucks sign F Reid Boucher to one-year, two-way contract extension
- Comets sign veteran netminder, Michael Leighton, to PTO
- Marlies overpower Comets at home