ONEONTA, N.Y. -- It's been years in the making, but Otsego County is set to welcome its newest eatery.
Bombers Burrito Bar is based in the Albany area, but Wednesday the restaurant's sign is going up on Main Street in Oneonta, and that is going to lead to the closure of the sidewalk out front.
Two large cranes will be on site for the sign construction.
The sidewalk will be shut down from Dietz Street to Ford Avenue.
The restaurant will open in May, but if you want to start planning your order – head to their website.
- Coming soon: Bombers Burrito Bar sign to tie up Oneonta traffic Wednesday
- Bombers Burrito Bar slated to open this month in Oneonta
- Hart's Hill Inn hosts Pink Tie Gala
- Oneonta Hotel Court Decision
- SUNY Oneonta graduation ceremony
- Austin bomber leaves 25 minute 'confession'
- Oneonta Mayor signs underage party fine ordinance into law
- Pink Tie Gala coming up in October during Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- It's Arbor Day in Oneonta
- Hundreds graduate from SUNY Oneonta