NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- The Compassionate Friends of the Mohawk Valley group invites parents to gather together and support each other in remembering children who have died during an international memorial event on Dec. 8.
The Compassionate Friends Worldwide Candle Lighting will be held from 7-8 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church of New Hartford, 105 Genesee St.
The public is welcome to attend, but should RSVP by Dec. 5 via email to: email@example.com.
Emails should include a .jpg photo of the child with their date of birth and date of death to be included in a memorial slide presentation.
The email should also indicate the number of family members and friends planning to attend.
Sign-in will be held from 5:45 – 6:45 p.m. the day of the event.
For more information, call 315-736-8684.
- Compassionate Friends holding Worldwide Candle Lighting memorial ceremony
- NewsTalk: Compassionate Friends Worldwide Candle Lighting
- Mug Club: Compassionate Friends of the Mohawk Valley Memorial Walk
- Ceremony at Veterans Memorial Park in Rome
- Inaugural Memorial Day ceremony for Vietnam Memorial at Griffiss
- Utica Fire Department holds promotion, appointment ceremony
- Notre Dame holds annual graduation ceremony
- Local organizations partnering for worldwide autism research
- Hallmark recalls candles ahead of the holidays