WASHINGTON -- Anthony Brindisi continues his push to hold Spectrum Cable accountable, now as a congressman.
Brindisi has invited the chairman of the FCC to visit the 22nd Congressional District to better understand the challenges and needs of rural customers.
The congressman is asking the FCC to outline a plan to hold the cable company accountable, and the steps it will take to provide access to affordable broadband.
- Congressman Brindisi continues push to hold Spectrum accountable
- Brindisi continues push to kick Spectrum out of NY, despite Charter settlement
- Congressman-elect Anthony Brindisi holds 'thank you' party in Utica
- Congressman Brindisi holds town hall meeting at HCCC
- Brindisi calls out Spectrum once again in ad dispute
- Congressman Brindisi begins first term representing NY-22
- Congressman Brindisi weighs in on Mueller Conclusion
- Brindisi holds fundraiser at Chesterfield
- Sick of scam robocalls? Congressman Brindisi making a push to end them
- Spectrum Office in Deerfield Moving