WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Congressman Antonio Delgado has assembled a health care advisory committee, made up of members of the 19th congressional district, including Otsego County. Two of the representatives on the panel come from Bassett Healthcare Network.
The deputy director of the Otsego County Health Department is also a member.
The group will advise Delgado on health care legislation before the house.
- Congressman Delgado assembles new health committee
- Congressman Delgado discusses farm issues, student loans during town hall meeting
- Delgado to open Congressional office in Oneonta
- Delgado holds his 5th town hall at SUNY Oneonta
- Delgado ousts GOP's Faso in 19th Congressional District race
- NY-19: Delgado holding first town hall in Otsego County Monday
- Rep. Delgado commemorates 100th anniversary of 19th Amendment
- 119th Assembly District race preview
- Assembly Republicans release infrastructure report
- Child Victims Act passes NYS Assembly