(May 9, 2017)
UTICA, N.Y. – Day 12 of the Kaitlyn Conley murder trial began in Oneida County Court at 10 a.m. Tuesday.
Twenty-four-year-old Conley is accused of using the common gout medicine Colchicine to poison her chiropractor boss, Dr. Mary Yoder, to death in July 2015. Conley worked for the Yoder family's chiropractic office in Whitesboro, and she also dated Mary Yoder's son, Adam Yoder, on and off.
Dozens of prosecution witnesses have already been called to the stand, and the defense could be calling their first witnesses to the stand on Tuesday.
Tuesday’s testimony began with Oneida County Sheriff’s Office Investigator Mark VanNamee back on the stand once again. On Monday, an hour and 20 minutes worth of clips from VanNamee's six-hour interview with Conley once she became a suspect were shown in court.
To follow along with live courtroom coverage of Day 12, visit: Conley Trial: Week 3, Day 2
- Conley Trial: Follow live court coverage of Day 12
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of day 10 in court
- Conley Trial: Follow live court coverage of Day 8
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of day 11 in court
- Conley Trial: Live coverage of Day 5 in court
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of closing arguments
- Conley Trial: Live court coverage as week 2 begins
- Conley Trial: Live courtroom coverage of Day 7