(May 8, 2017)
UTICA, N.Y. – Week three of the Kaitlyn Conley murder trial began at 10 a.m. Monday, May 8 in Oneida County Court with the prosecution continuing to make their case. The trial was initially expected to last three weeks.
Twenty-four-year-old Conley is accused of poisoning her chiropractor boss, Dr. Mary Yoder, in July 2015. Conley, of Sauquoit, worked as a receptionist and office manager at the Yoder family’s chiropractic office in Whitesboro.
Dozens of prosecution witnesses took the stand in the first two weeks of the trial.
To follow along with live court coverage of day 11 of the trial, visit: Conley Trial: Week 3, Day 1
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of day 11 in court
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of day 10 in court
- Conley Trial: Follow live court coverage of Day 12
- Conley Trial: Follow live court coverage of Day 8
- Conley Trial: Live coverage of Day 5 in court
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of closing arguments
- Conley Trial: Live court coverage as week 2 begins
- Conley Trial: Live courtroom coverage of Day 7