(May 1, 2017)
UTICA, N.Y. - Week two of the Kaitlyn Conley murder trial began at 10 a.m. Monday in Oneida County Court.
Conley, 24, of Sauquoit, is accused of poisoning her boss, Dr. Mary Yoder, to death in July 2015. Conley worked as a receptionist at the Yoder family's chiropractic office in Whitesboro, and she dated her boss's son, Adam Yoder, on and off.
During the first week of the trial, 17 witnesses testified, including the doctors who treated Yoder when she fell ill, Yoder's last patients before she died, the medical examiner who performed Yoder's autopsy, her eldest daughter and her husband, William Yoder.
The defense maintains that William Yoder killed his wife, not Conley.
To follow along live as witnesses testify during week two of the trial, visit: Conley Trial: Week 2, Day 1
- Conley Trial: Live court coverage as week 2 begins
- Conley Trial: Live coverage of Day 5 in court
- Conley Trial: Follow live court coverage of Day 8
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of day 10 in court
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of day 11 in court
- Conley Trial: Follow live court coverage of Day 12
- Conley Trial: Live courtroom coverage of Day 7
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of closing arguments
- Kaitlyn Conley murder trial to begin Monday