UTICA, N.Y. -- There is a traffic alert issued Tuesday for drivers in the city of Utica.
Detour routes will be enforced from 7 a.m. through 6 p.m.
Seneca and Washington streets are closed between Route 5S Oriskany and Whitesboro streets.
State DOT crews are doing utility work on those streets.
The same goes for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Utica construction: Detours for Seneca, Washington streets
- State comes to agreement with Seneca Nation on Thruway construction
- Traffic Alert: Drainage pipe work causing detours in downtown Utica
- Traffic alert: Road work causing detours in Utica
- UPDATE: Dog killed in 2-vehicle crash on Seneca Turnpike
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Oriskany Street, Utica
- Construction work underway at Utica Public Library
- Burrstone Road bridge construction complete in Utica
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Construction continues on Second Street in Utica, Route 49 in Marcy
- Route 51 bridge rehab stage one detour begins