UTICA, N.Y. -- There is a traffic alert issued Tuesday for drivers in the city of Utica.
Detour routes will be enforced from 7 a.m. through 6 p.m.
Seneca and Washington streets are closed between Route 5S Oriskany and Whitesboro streets.
State DOT crews are doing utility work on those streets.
The same goes for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Utica construction: Detours for Seneca, Washington streets
- Traffic Alert: Drainage pipe work causing detours in downtown Utica
- Traffic alert: Road work causing detours in Utica
- UPDATE: Dog killed in 2-vehicle crash on Seneca Turnpike
- Construction work underway at Utica Public Library
- Burrstone Road bridge construction complete in Utica
- Route 51 bridge rehab stage one detour begins
- Utica man charged in Hopper Street crash
- Utica police investigating death on William Street
- West Street Apartments complex opens in Utica