UTICA – Cliff’s Local Market on Culver Avenue in Utica was recently torn down, and construction has already begun on the new facility.
The new store will be expanded to 4,300-square-feet and it will include a Subway, along with Sunoco brand fuel, more parking, a beer cave, and a more robust food service program.
Construction is expected to last a few months.
- Construction underway for Cliff's Local Market on Culver Avenue
- Chenango Ave Bridge construction underway
- Reilly's Dairy Gas station in Sauquoit to be sold to Cliff's Local Market
- Construction work underway at Utica Public Library
- Man walking on Kossuth Avenue shot in leg, investigation underway
- Man in critical condition after crash on Culver Ave.
- Utica man involved in Culver Ave. crash has died
- New Hartford Police investigate robbery at Cliff's
- Construction underway for first extended stay hotel in Utica
- Construction underway on new Susquehanna SPCA in Cooperstown