COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. -- Cooperstown police officers are looking for a missing 67-year-old and continue to ask the public for help.
Chester Kucharski Jr. was last seen leaving Bassett Medical Center on January 25 around 4 p.m. He's considered a vulnerable adult.
Police say there was a confirmed sighting of him at fox care pharmacy in Oneonta on January 26 – the day after he went missing.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, call Cooperstown police at 607-547-2500.
Kucharski is known to frequent the Oneonta area.
- Missing Cooperstown man could be in Oneonta area, state police say
- Missing man found dead in Oneonta
- 67-year-old Cooperstown man missing since January, still not found
- 67-year-old Cooperstown man, missing for months, found safe
- State Police investigate skimmer discovery at Oneonta ATM
- Oneonta Hotel Court Decision
- SUNY Oneonta graduation ceremony
- State police looking for man wanted on grand larceny charges in Oneonta
- State police: Oneonta man charged after noise complaint turned into a fight
- Cooperstown Says Goodbye to Graduates